ILPP offers assistance in managing public policy that is not only cost-efficient, but ultimately provides a long-term and sustainable answer to the problem. ILPP works impartially with all members of the criminal justice process to find ways to bring about needed and beneficial changes to policies. In addition, we strive to provide our clients with research and planning options and recommendations that are feasible and responsive to local needs and values.
Take a look at our brochure for an idea of how we approach the criminal justice system as a whole.
We specialize in the following services.
- Criminal Justice System Assessments
- Courts Planning
- Jail Population Studies and Projections
- Information Systems Integration Assessments:
ILPP will review the information systems in each of your county's criminal justice agencies to produce a strategic plan for integrating databases.
- CJCC Facilitation:
ILPP will develop and facilitate your county's criminal justice coordinating council (CJCC), yielding dramatic improvements for the justice system.
- Jail Medical Reviews
- Law Enforcement Reviews
- Juvenile Justice Needs Review
- Long-Term Facilities Planning
- County-Wide Master Plans
- Training, Organizational Development, and Reorganization Studies
- Management Training
- Team Building/Development
- Audits and Investigations
- Incident Investigations
- Program Compliance Audits
- Procedural Reviews