With over 400 previous clients, we are ready to solve your public policy issues head-on. Our capabilities statement illustrates our wide-ranging experience and provides references for all of our past work.
We have proven that we can take an objective and independent look at all agencies in the system, work respectfully with everyone to obtain and keep their cooperation, and end up with a plan that elicits the support of the key stakeholders in the justice process.
Our work saves clients tens to hundreds of times the cost of our studies and has so far netted over $1.5 billion in savings for clients.
Illustrative Case Studies
- Allegheny County, PA: Criminal Justice Coordinating Council Facilitation
- Clark County, WA: Jail Medical Review
- Dane County, WI: Criminal Justice System Assessment
- Greene County, MO: Criminal Justice System Assessment
- Salt Lake County, UT: Criminal Justice System Assessment
- Bernalillo County, NM: Report on Jail Crowding
We also encourage you to read about a unique situation our director Alan Kalmanoff encountered in Cincinnati. Find it here.